Youth Student Defend Journal - Unit 8 - Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum
Unit 8 is the second unit in year 3.
In Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum: Youth, students learn how to defend their faith. They become prepared to state what they believe about the Bible and why.
Journals help students remember key lesson points, apply the lessons to moments in their own lives, and practice sharing their faith with peers. Best for students in grades 6–12.
Buy one Student Journal per student. Buy one Leader Guide per class.
About the Unit
In Unit 8, continue journeying through the New Testament starting with the Gospel accounts of Jesus’ ministry, death, and resurrection.
- Mary and Martha - Luke 10:38-42
- Jesus Seeks the Lost - Luke 15
- Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind - John 9
- Jesus Raises Lazarus - John 11:1-44
- Jesus Heals Ten Lepers - Luke 17:11-19
- Jesus Blesses the Children - Luke 18:15-17
- Mary Anoints Jesus - John 12:1-8
- Jesus Rides into Jerusalem - Matthew 21:1-11; Psalm 24:7-10
- Jesus Teaches about Offerings - Mark 12:41-44
- The Lord's Supper - Luke 22:7-23
- Jesus in Gethsemane - Matthew 26:36-56
- Jesus on Trial/Peter Denies Jesus - Mark 14:53-72
- Jesus' Death and Resurrection - Mark 15:16-16:8
- Jesus Appears to Thomas - John 20:19-31
About the Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum Series
Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum can be used during Sunday School, midweek programs, small groups, and homeschool—any time, any day your congregation meets weekly. With several age levels, the curriculum supports your church’s members at whatever stage of life they are in to sustain faith that endures for a lifetime.