Youth Student Defend Journal - Unit 7 - Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum
Unit 7 is the first unit in year 3.
In Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum: Youth, students learn how to defend their faith. They become prepared to state what they believe about the Bible and why.
Journals help students remember key lesson points, apply the lessons to moments in their own lives, and practice sharing their faith with peers. Best for students in grades 6–12.
Buy one Student Journal per student. Buy one Leader Guide per class.
About the Unit
In Unit 7, begin journeying through the New Testament starting with the Gospel accounts of Jesus’ birth and ministry.
- Jesus’ Birth Foretold - Luke 1:26–56
- John Is Born - Luke 1:5–25, 57–67
- Jesus’ Birth and Presentation - Luke 2:1–40
- Boy Jesus in the Temple - Luke 2:41–52
- John Points to Jesus - Matthew 3
- Jesus Clears the Temple - John 2:13–22
- Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - John 3:1–21
- Jesus Teaches the Samaritan Woman - John 4:1–42
- Jesus Heals at Bethesda - John 5:1–17
- Jesus Calls Matthew - Matthew 9:9–13
- Jesus’ Transfiguration - Luke 9:28–36
- Jesus Walks on Water - Matthew 14:22–33
- Jesus Sends the Seventy-Two - Luke 10:1–12, 17–24
- Peter Confesses Christ - Matthew 16:13–28
About the Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum Series
Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum can be used during Sunday School, midweek programs, small groups, and homeschool—any time, any day your congregation meets weekly. With several age levels, the curriculum supports your church’s members at whatever stage of life they are in to sustain faith that endures for a lifetime.