Where is Jesus? - Arch Books
Even as a child, Jesus always knew and was obedient to His mission! This narrative of Luke 2:41–52 tells the story of Mary and Joseph losing track of Jesus, and finding Him in the temple in Jerusalem—because where else would Jesus be?
About the Series
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives. Learn more >
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line
- A CPH flagship product
Family Arch Book Club
Sign up for our two-year Family Arch Book Club as a wonderful way to start a collection and save money. Four times per year, we’ll send you 10 of the newest and best-selling Arch Books for 25% less than you’d pay for individual purchases. Organize your new library on a free wooden bookshelf that comes with the first shipment! This subscription makes a great gift for grandchildren, godchildren, or any family with younger children.