Tiny Baby Moses - Arch Books
This book retells the story of Baby Moses in the Nile River (Exodus 1:8–22 and 2:1–10). The story of Moses is filled with mystery, intrigue, and deliverance. But this story is about more than a baby in a basket. It foreshadows God's deliverance of His people from the bondage of sin through His Son, Jesus.
This product is part of the Accelerated Reader™ program and carries a point value of .5.
Also available in Spanish and bilingual versions.
About the Series
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line
- A CPH flagship product