The Parable of the Lost Sheep - Arch Books
This book retells the parable of the lost sheep (Matthew 18:10–14; Luke 15:3–7). Children learn that just as the shepherd rescued his lost sheep, so Jesus rescues believers from their sins.
Also available in Spanish.
About the Series
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line
- A CPH flagship product