The Middle School Survival Manual
Who is this product for?
Middle school: a fun, sometimes chaotic existence where students discover who they are, what they want, and how to survive. This survival manual with a strong Christian emphasis is a must read for every student entering middle school, along with their parents and youth group leaders.
What does this provide for you?
• Practical tips and ideas for success.
• Real-life stories to remind students they are not alone.
• Quizzes and questions to help students actively survive middle school.
What is it?
Entering the world of middle school is scary and exciting. But with a little help from a book called The Middle School Survival Manual, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. This book is written in a straightforward, conversational style to pique students’ interests and guide them through their days as a middle schooler.
With the manual, middle schoolers will learn to:
• Give grades a boost
• Make testing as easy as 1, 2, 3
• Face life in a new school
• Set goals
• Deal with old and new friends
• Live their faith at school
• Plan their own activities
• And lots more!
Students learn not only how to survive but how to make each day great because God is with them. It’s also a great read for parents and youth leaders to understand what they’re students are experiencing and to help inspire conversation.