The Growing in Faith Bible
A Bible just for early readers.
The Growing in Faith Bible is designed for children ages 8–10 as they grow in their relationship with their Savior.
Colorful artwork is interspersed throughout the full ESV biblical text in 10.5-point font, along with a host of features specially written for this age group:
- 125 Bible Narratives describe 125 important events in the Bible, many surrounding the life of Jesus, in simple words. Each is matched with a beautiful, engaging picture.
- Big Words highlight essential Bible words, explain what they mean, and teach why they are important for our salvation.
- Big Questions and Answers explore difficult questions that come up as we read God’s Word.
- Verses for Life are verses to remember that teach us about God’s love and our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Character Sketches teach us about 78 significant people in the Bible—their families, jobs, and other important facts.
- Christ Connections explain God’s promises to send His Son throughout the Old Testament. In the Gospels of the New Testament, these features highlight the times Jesus clearly revealed He is God’s Son.