Samson Strong and Faithful - Arch Books
This Arch Book retells the story of Samson (Judges 15—16). God had set Samson apart before he was born. Throughout his life, Samson was well known for his amazing physical strength. But Samson had weaknesses that led to his downfall. Children learn from this book that real strength cannot be measured by our physical abilities but by God's purpose for us.
About the Series
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line
- A CPH flagship product