One Boy, One Stone, One God: The Story of David and Goliath - Arch Books
This Arch Book tells the story of David and Goliath as revealed in 1 Samuel. The account of David and Goliath is one of the best known Bible stories to children. The little guy defeats the giant! Readers learn that God gave David (and gives little ones today) strength to fight enemies.
About the Series
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line
- A CPH flagship product
Sign up for our two-year Family Arch Book Club as a wonderful way to start a collection and save money. Four times per year, we’ll send you 10 of the newest and best-selling Arch Books for 25% less than you’d pay for individual purchases. Organize your new library on a free wooden bookshelf that comes with the first shipment!
Learn more and subscribe at cph.org/familyarchbookclub.