Lutheranism 101 - Third Edition Combo Pack
This combo pack consists of two companion products in the Lutheranism 101 series.
What makes the Lutheran confession of faith unique? Why is Lutheran worship different than at the church next door? Does it have to be confusing? If you’re a lifelong Lutheran looking to dig deeper, new to Lutheranism and want answers, or are just curious about the Lutheran church—this book is for you! Conversational and fun to flip through, this reference guide helps you easily get to know theology basics in a way that won’t make your brain hurt.
Inside this third edition, you'll find new and updated sections including:
- Expanded use of the primary catechetical texts,
- The Confessions as a key to understanding who Lutherans are,
- Broadened unit on Marriage featuring exploring sexual feelings in marriage and the role of Church and State,
- Highlighting the unique nature of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper,
- And two new essays on heritage of music and Lutheran identity.
Lutheranism 101: The Course pairs well with Lutheranism 101 to take you deeper into the book's teachings. This companion to the reference guide helps you easily get to know theology basics in a way that won’t make your brain hurt.
Use the course with your Bible study group, family, or new church members who want to dig deeper into what it means to be Lutheran. After reading a chapter in Lutheranism 101, turn to the matching chapter in this book to find lots of questions to explore—you're probably asking them already!
|Lutheranism 101 - Third Edition (1)|
|Lutheranism 101 – The Course, Third Edition (1)|