Jesus and the Rich Young Man - Arch Books
This Arch Book retells Jesus’ teaching about how to respond when someone sins against us, as revealed in Matthew 19:16-30, Mark 10:17-31, and Luke 18:18-30. Children learn that no matter how well behaved we are, no matter how generous we are, no matter how much we sacrifice, we can't be perfect enough to earn our way to heaven. It is only through child-like faith in Jesus as Savior that heaven is ours.
About the Series
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives. Learn more.
Subscribe to the Family Arch Book Club and Save 25%
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book
- Part of a widely recognized, best-selling product line
- A CPH flagship product