Jesse Tree: Promises and Fulfillment in Christ Advent-Christmas Resource for Preaching and Worship - Digital Edition
During Advent, remind your church members that in Jesus we belong to God’s family through
- Four sermons with preparation resources
- Four children’s messages
- And four Bible Studies!
The text files in this customizable worship package allow you to adapt each of the included components for your church’s needs through traditional and creative worship settings. Also includes a media kit to prepare and promote your Advent season worship.
Midweek of Advent 1: Jesus, the Seed of Jesse’s Tree
Midweek of Advent 2: Jesus, the Root of Jesse’s Tree
Midweek of Advent 3: Jesus, the Life of Jesse’s Tree
Christmas: Jesus, the First Fruit of Jesse’s Tree
ABOUT THE PREACHING & WORSHIP SERIES AUTHOR Rev. Daniel Gard is the former president of Concordia University Chicago. Previously, he served in the military and was the pastor of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Woodland, Indiana.
About the Series
Themes from the sermon series are reinforced by the daily devotions and refashioned for children in the Christmas service and illustrated book. During this Advent season, your entire congregation will be led as the Jesse Tree brings us through God’s promises and salvation plan with symbols of Jesus’ victory from Creation to the Cross.
About the Theme
We belong to God’s family through Jesus. This Advent, we consider His great story anew. The Jesse Tree is filled with symbols telling the story of Jesus from creation to His second coming. Jesus is the Seed of Jesse’s tree. He is the Root of Jesse’s tree. He is the Life of Jesse’s tree. And He is the Firstfruit of Jesse’s tree.
This worship resource is a digital download! You will immediately be able to download the entire resource—no more waiting or paying for shipping.
How to Download
Downloading directly after checkout:
- On the order confirmation screen, you will see your download files along with an access now button. The button will be below the icon for printing your receipt.
- Click the access now button. That will take you directly to the just-purchased downloadable piece.
- Log in to your cph.org account with your username and password.
- At the top of the homepage and click “My Account.”
- On the left-hand side, click “Digital Content” under the heading of the same name.
- All your digital content will be available for download on this page.