God’s Living Water for Youth
God's Living Water for Youth, part of the God's Living Water collection of ministry resources, is a seven-week daily devotional for middle school and high school youth that focuses on how God used water in the Bible to serve His purposes for good and His glory.
God's Living Water for Youth, part of the God's Living Water collection of ministry resources, is a seven-week daily devotional for middle school and high school youth that focuses on how God used water in His salvation plan.
Each week of devotions includes readings from an Old Testament historical book, a psalm, a prophecy, a Gospel, and an epistle. Youth will dive into the history, prophecy, beauty, and grace of God’s Word in ways that connect timeless truth to their modern lives today.
The weekly lessons in God's Living Water are:
- Week One: God Creates All Creatures-Genesis 1; 2:10-14
- Week Two: Water from the Rock-Exodus 17:1-7
- Week Three: Naaman Is Healed-2 Kings 5:1-19
- Week Four: Jesus at the Well-John 4:1-30
- Week Five: Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet-John 13:1-20
- Week Six: Thousands Believe in Jesus-Acts 2:1-41
- Week Seven: Lydia Hears God's Word-Acts 16:11-15, 40
Each day's devotion concludes with a thought-provoking question or activity, helping the reader connect and apply the text to daily life.
God's Living Water Devotional, along with other components, is designed to be used alongside the preaching and worship series and children's ministry kit as part of a sermon series, VBS, or Sunday school program. Bring individuals and families together with the corresponding books for adults and children.
|Number of Pages||64|