God’s Living Water Devotional
God's Living Water Devotional, part of the God's Living Water collection of ministry resources, is a seven-week daily adult devotional that focuses on how God used water in the Bible to serve His purposes for good and His glory.
God's Living Water Devotional, part of the God's Living Water collection of ministry resources, is a seven-week daily adult devotional that focuses on how God used water in the Bible to serve His plan for salvation.
Each day's devotion opens with a passage from Scripture, and concludes with a reflection, helping the reader apply the text to daily life. Each week of devotions includes readings from an Old Testament historical book, a psalm, a prophecy, a Gospel, and an epistle.
The weekly lessons in God's Living Water are:
- Week One: God Creates All Creatures-Genesis 1; 2:10-14
- Week Two: Water from the Rock-Exodus 17:1-7
- Week Three: Naaman Is Healed-2 Kings 5:1-19
- Week Four: Jesus at the Well-John 4:1-30
- Week Five: Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet-John 13:1-20
- Week Six: Thousands Believe in Jesus-Acts 2:1-41
- Week Seven: Lydia Hears God's Word-Acts 16:11-15, 40
God\s Living Water Devotional, along with other components, is designed to be used alongside the preaching and worship series and children's ministry kit as part of a sermon series, VBS, or Sunday school program. Bring individuals and families together with the corresponding books for youth and children.
|Number of Pages||64|
|Authors||Concordia Publishing House|