Even the Wind and Waves Obey Him - Early Childhood Teacher Guide
- God Leads in Cloud and Fire
- God Divides the Jordan River
- God Controls the Sun and the Moon
- God Answers Gideon's Prayer with Dew
- God Rains Fire
- God Carries Elijah to Heaven in a Whirlwind
- God Heals in the Jordan's Waters
- God Reverses the Sun's Shadow
- Jesus Calms a Storm
- Jesus Heals with Mud
- God Opens the Earth
- God Rescues through an Earthquake
- God Preserves in a Storm
The Early Childhood Sunday School Teacher Guide is a vital part of equipping teachers to share God’s Word with students. Each weekly lesson explores the Bible story in-depth so the teacher is better able to teach the story and answer questions.
This easy-to-use guide actually shortens the lesson preparation, incorporating creative activities. It contains four key sections to help teachers navigate through each lesson:
• Opening provides an opportunity to greet students, take attendance, and begin with an activity or brief devotion.
• God Speaks is the time to share the Bible story, using various teaching techniques and strategies.
• We Live applies the Bible story to the lives of teachers and students.
• Closing provides a number of activities to review and reinforce the key point of the lesson.
This resource also includes teacher tips, extra activity suggestions, reproducible pages, a weekly Bible study for the teacher, perforated pages adaptable for team teaching or substituting, and much more.