Elementary Student Explore Bible Guidebook - Unit 9 - Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum
Unit 9 is the third unit in year 3.
In Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum: Elementary, students learn the context of each Bible passage and how it fits into the story of God’s salvation. They learn how to identify God’s law and forgiveness to see how each account points to Jesus.
Student guidebook helps students actively learn the teachings. Best for students in grades 1–6.
Buy one Student Guide per student. Buy one Leader Guide per class.
About the Unit
In Unit 9, you'll follow the work of the the disciples and the early Christian church in Acts after Christ's Ascension.
- Jesus Appears in Galilee - John 21:1-19
- Peter and John Heal a Lame Man - Acts 3:1-6; 4:5-22
- Peter and Cornelius - Acts 10
- The Church in Antioch Grows - Acts 9:26; 11:19-30
- Peter Escapes Prison - Acts 12
- Paul and Barnabus Heal a Lame Man - Acts 13:1-3; 14:8-18
- The Jerusalem Council - Acts 15:1-12, 22-35
- Lydia is Baptized - Acts 16:11-15
- Paul Preaches in Athens - Acts 17:16-34
- Paul's Ministry and Hardships - Acts 20:1-12; Corinthians 11:22-28
- The Plot to Kill Paul - Acts 23:12-24
- Paul's Shipwreck - Acts 27:9-44
- Paul Writes to Timothy - 2 Timothy 1; 3:14-17
- Jesus Will Return - Matthew 25:31-46; Revelation 22:6-26
About the Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum Series
Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum can be used during Sunday School, midweek programs, small groups, and homeschool—any time, any day your congregation meets weekly. With several age levels, the curriculum supports your church’s members at whatever stage of life they are in to sustain faith that endures for a lifetime.