Early Childhood Student Discover Leaflets - Unit 7 - Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum
Unit 7 is the first unit in year 3.
Learn more about the Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum’s Scope & Sequence.
In Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum: Early Childhood, students learn Bible accounts with the goal of remembering what happened in the Bible. They leave class with the ability to repeat back to parents what happened in each lesson’s Bible story.
Storytelling directions and colorful images help non-readers understand each Bible narrative. Tear-off sheets to take home help parents reinforce the lessons with their children. Best for students in preschool through Grade 1.
Buy one Student Leaflets Package per student. Buy one Leader Guide per class.
About the Unit
In Unit 7, begin journeying through the New Testament starting with the Gospel accounts of Jesus’ birth and ministry.
- Jesus’ Birth Foretold - Luke 1:26–56
- John Is Born - Luke 1:5–25, 57–67
- Jesus’ Birth and Presentation - Luke 2:1–40
- Boy Jesus in the Temple - Luke 2:41–52
- John Points to Jesus - Matthew 3
- Jesus Clears the Temple - John 2:13–22
- Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - John 3:1–21
- Jesus Teaches the Samaritan Woman - John 4:1–42
- Jesus Heals at Bethesda - John 5:1–17
- Jesus Calls Matthew - Matthew 9:9–13
- Jesus’ Transfiguration - Luke 9:28–36
- Jesus Walks on Water - Matthew 14:22–33
- Jesus Sends the Seventy-Two - Luke 10:1–12, 17–24
- Peter Confesses Christ - Matthew 16:13–28
About the Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum Series
Enduring Faith Bible Curriculum can be used during Sunday School, midweek programs, small groups, and homeschool—any time, any day your congregation meets weekly. With several age levels, the curriculum supports your church’s members at whatever stage of life they are in to sustain faith that endures for a lifetime.