Church Year Connections- Year A
Church Year Connections is a resource to help teach children about the Church Year on a weekly basis.
The Leader Guide provides:
- an object lesson based on the Old Testament, Epistle, or Gospel reading from the LSB lectionary
- teaching points
- an Order of Opening Worship
- Collects of the Day
- hymn and song suggestions
The CD includes:
- Hymn and song recordings
- Hymn and song melody-line scores
- PowerPoint?® presentations of hymns and songs
Church Year Connections: Year A provides materials that cover from the First Sunday in Advent to the Last Sunday of the Church Year—using the three-year lectionary outlined in the Lutheran Service Book.
Church Year Connections can be used in Sunday School, classrooms, opening worship, as part of a church service, or in family devotions.