A Longer Look at the Lessons: Year A - Pentecost I (Downloadable)
Delve deeper into each week's three Scripture readings with A Longer Look at the Lessons. This Bible study based on the lectionary in Lutheran Service Book provides information about the readings and their contexts. A look at Greek or Hebrew words or phrases is sometimes included. Questions and answers mine the riches of the pericopes while encouraging class discussion and personal application.
This study examines the readings for Pentecost through Proper 14 of Year A.
- Based on the three-year lectionary found in Lutheran Service Book
- Uses ESV text exclusively
- Available only online and in PDF format
- Reproducible for your congregation or small groups
- Budget friendly at $32 per quarter
- Convenient and ready in minutes
- No shipping costs
About CPH Downloadable Bible Studies
Downloadable Bible studies are quick and budget friendly. There are no shipping charges and no more waiting for them to be delivered. Each study is available immediately after purchase. The studies are also reproducible which allows you to make as many copies as you need for your Bible study group. To view your library of purchased downloads, simply log in and select “my downloads”.
|Section of Bible||Overview|