About One in Christ
One in Christ is a religion curriculum for children, infants through eighth grade, from Concordia Publishing House. Through a comprehensive Bible survey and life-application stories, One in Christ promotes Bible literacy and discipleship. Integrated technology-based activities and application will complement printed materials, adding another dimension to the student experience.
One in Christ is designed to assist those teaching in Christian classrooms so that, through the Word and Spirit of God, students using these materials may:
- know God, especially His seeking and forgiving love in Christ;
- respond in faith and grow into Christian maturity;
- see themselves as the reconciled, redeemed children of God and individual members of Christ’s Body, the Church;
- live happily in peace with God, themselves, and their fellow human beings;
- express their joy in worship of God and in loving service to others;
- value all of God’s creative work in His world and the Church;
- witness openly to Christ as the Savior of all people;
- participate actively in God’s mission to the Church and the world;
- live in Christian hope with the blessed assurance of eternal life in heaven through Christ Jesus, our Lord.
Focused on these goals, the One in Christ curriculum centers on Christ so that students will have optimal opportunities to grow in their faith and Christian lives.