CPH currently has an opening for a part-time Software Tester. This position will perform high-quality testing, logging of bugs, and provide feedback on usability. Specific duties include:
- Test product following a test plan.
- Report issues to development team and follow up with team to ensure all software issues are reported and corrected.
- Log, review, and close issues in tracking software.
- Work beyond test plan to provide feedback on overall usability.
The successful candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent, completion of a formal training program in related field, and one year experience in the Information Technology field. B.S. degree or professional certification, such as A+ is preferred. LCMS background is helpful but not mandatory. This position is located at Concordia Publishing House.
[back to top]
Associate Programmer Analyst
This position creates, modifies, and maintains multiple applications integrated with and in support of our ERP system. Specific responsibilities include:
- Working together on small teams.
- Conceptual brainstorming to reach innovative solutions.
- Participating in the requirements-gathering process.
- Creation and modification of user interfaces
- Designing and writing high quality code
B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and experience writing web applications is required. Experience working with relational databases and familiarity with C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, and SQL Server is required. Epicor experience is a plus. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[back to top]
Before your interview make sure to download our Application for Employment.(PDF) Complete this form and either email it to our Recruiter, or print it and bring the day of your interview.