Proclaiming the Parables
Item #: 122212WEB / 1963 / Paperback / 94 Pages
Availability: In Stock
Proclaiming the Parables contains a general discussion of the term parable, followed by a thorough exegetical, textual, and homiletical study of five parables
- Mark 4:26-29 (Parable of the Growing Seed)
- Matthew 21:28-32 (Parable of the Two Sons)
- Luke 13:6-9 (Parable of the Fig Tree)
- Luke 18:1-8 (Parable of the Persistent Widow)
- Luke 16:1-13 (Parable of the Shrewd Manager)
Each outline can be used as a basis for a powerful, meaningful message on God's kingdom. The strength of this book is its sincere and constructive endeavor to demonstrate the positive, affirmative use of biblical scholarship and how such scholarship can give new depth and substance to the scriptural message of redemption and the proclamation of God's kingdom.
- Item Number:
- In Stock
People who bought this product also bought...